Monday, November 28, 2011

Very flattered.

I am very excited and honored say I was chosen to be the latest interview subject on the blog Human Potential, which is my buddy John's blog, "Sherpa John" to most, which has been going on for several years now and I have been reading it every step of the way. As I said I was very honored to be interviewed since some of his past interviews have include such usual suspects as Karl Metlzer, who has only won about three of the 100-mile races I have been in. Anyway, here is a link to the interview. John and I have known each for years now, having been in one of our first ultras together almost six years ago now.

Anyway, here is a link to the interview and I hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun being interviewed. Unfortunately, I fee bad, because I writes way too much on a whole and made a lot of extra work for john as a results, but I did warn him that I can write as much as I talk.

Interview: Jim Lampman

Also, I have some other exciting news, but I will wait until things are up and posted before I say anything official here.

No comments:

Post a Comment